Monday, January 5, 2009

Whats New!? Feliz Año Nuevo

Ok so lets start with my fellings about the new year: I remember Blythe telling me last year that 2008 would be a good year. I think that 2008 was actually a great year, it seems like this planet may be starting the turn around, I feel like 2009 will be better, this is just an exponential growth, as more and more people begin to change their way of thinking, slowly, the force is growing. 2009 is going to be an even bigger change, it is the time to start looking to ourselves, we, the common people have the answers and the power to change.
As far as my feelings go... I feel as if life is putting me in this situation to challenge me. I have never felt so assaulted on all levels in my life, it is really almost too much. But I am calm in the midst of the swirling chaos of my situation. I have been here long enough to really have my decisions about what is up, I have made so many changes as I mentioned in my other post. I think that I'm going to place my creative energy in Capoiera and Breakdancing, I think I might look into a way of getting some of the music that I lost and a new Ipod. I feel the loss, really, that music was something to do in all of the time that is just nothing. But in any avent everything really is good. The honest truth is that I've been looking at everything from the perspective of learning, it is just that I'm frustrated at how the dice were rolled. I will come out of this year completely different, I just want to come out with a positive change that will help me in whatever path that I choose to take. The city for me has become a completely new form of energy to work with, the energy here is just... hard, cold, and hateful. I think that just living in the city has had an irreversible affect. I said this to ben "I came to Ecuador high on life... and now I've become completely serious" The simple facts are that Ashland is such a different place than the rest of the world. I came to Ecuador to learn and that is what I'm doing... so I can't complain. Life is Good, just difficult... and without sleep... that is just nuts, I'm going to be sleeping all summer.

No comments: