Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ashland is home


I have come to the point at which I am fully ready to embark on my adventure. All of my tears have been shed in a combination of joy and sorrow. It is amazing to feel two very different conflicting emotions at once. I am very sad to leave everyone in Ashland. I love Ashland and all my connections here. I haven't even been away for more than three weeks at a time. But I am ecstatic, my whole life feels as if it has been culminating to this point. Now I am ready to make the biggest positive difference I have ever made. I want to say thanks again to everyone who has been a part of my life (this will probably come up a lot since I am forever grateful). My life has been so blessed, to everyone: I love you and I will miss your physical presence in my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are awesome and I love you. Mom