Thursday, November 6, 2008

Anger!!!???¡¡¡¿¿¿

Ok, so whoever you are who scammed my grandparents... I have feeling that you got the info from my blog! And I feel really bad... If you read this I hope that you have thought a little bit about what you did... you had better have had a damn good reason to scam my grandparents. Becuase they have worked hard to create a good life for them, their children and their grandchildren... You are nothing but scum... hopefully you will never do this again, because it is completely wrong to trick people who are only thinking about helping and turning it around and steal their money. Whatever your reasons... plesse look for another way to get money. You could come to Ecuador and juggle in the streets for example... you could take the job of one of the kids in the street and pass the money along to him so that he could go to school... there are greateer things in life... ojala tú vas a cambiar tú manera de vida... proximo vez pensa de los situaciones alrededor tú... hay un vida más de tú.

2 comments:

Ben Small said...

WOW, I´m really sorry to hear about that. That is scary.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. What was the scam? Perhaps we could know some of the details so we can warn others. I too am saddened by the actions of some people.