Thursday, October 9, 2008

Feliz Cumpleaños Nani

Happy Birthday Nani!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

I've lucked out again! I don't have school tomorrow or Saturday. So my family and I are going to Baños and Riobamba. I'm going to get to see the tallest mountain in Ecuador! It should be really awesome.
I have been deathly busy. One thing that has really changed is my ability to sleep. For the first time in years I can take naps! It used to be impossible, but now it is a breeze. Roday I slept for two and a half hours ¡Que Rico! Essentially the point is is that I am tired all of the time... so that is just whats up on this end!
If you go to AHS and you read this, be thankful to be in a small town where it is like 10 or 20 minutes to school and you get up at 7:00. When I come back every day is going to be like a weekend!

No comments: