Wednesday, October 1, 2008

¿¿Crazy Days??

So these last two days have been a little out of the norm, first off, yesterday I had a math quiz which absolutely sucked. But I started swimming with Adam, who is a really good swimmer, I swam a Kilometer and it almost killed me. Hopefully with the altitude and swimming, when I return I'll be able to hold my breath for a couple of hours. It is absolutely exhausting but well worth it, since I need to stay in shape.
Today was what was really crazy, first I got my math test back which was a wopping 50%! ya way to go me! I am kinda bummed but the next one I'll do better. Then I had a biology test which was a complete let down... one word really does change the meaning of a question... I'll know how I did tommorrow. During class I realized that I was wearing my sisters pants... Oh, thats why they were small... duh. Today we wear a sweatsuit so it wasn't completely fatal. Getting up at 5:30 really takes its toll on the brains abilities to function... During the exam I fell off my stool, it is a lab so there are metal stools, I was skooting forward... the stool went forward, and I went backwards... My poor teacher. Anyways biology literally almost killed me. I really don't want to end up like the stuffed monkeys all over the lab... Alex Landt, a good student... but better specimen.. Than during break when I was playing soccer I lost my cellphone. I looked all over for it and never found it. I asked a friend to call my number and it was turned off. Then we went to the office and there was my cell! Essentially that was everything that was crazy, I also swam another kilometer and am off to Capioera right now! Chao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed outloud and almost fell off the chair by the computer. Better speicmen huh??? You have a great sense of humor.
I love you and miss you alot.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Alex, I can't tell you how much I look forward to reading your enteries. You are such an amazing person. I have never known anyone who embraces life the way you do. I am so proud of who you are and what you are experiencing. I keep my friends amused with all your stories.It sounds like a very challenging experience to say the least. Thanks for all the wonderful updates.
I love you.
Auntie Lori