Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Filosofía

Um, right now I'm in my Philosophy class, I finished my essay and now have decided to write. Slowly but surely I'm getting causght up to the time right now, I'm currently two weekends behind. I am looking forward to the time when everyone will be reading the stuff the very next day, but right now people are going to have to wait a little longer. I want to encourage people to ask me questions, because there are many things that I may forget to put in my blog. Everyday things are becoming more and more normal, and thus I probably will forget to write about them. Also I willtry really hard to put some photos on my blog. I see that ben has added some and they really bring the place that he lives a lot closer to the readers. Here isd my essay for philosophy, I need to transcribe it by hand so, I'm going to get to it.

Evaluación Crítica de Conocimiento

Tema: ¿Por qué hay que dedicarle tiempo a evaluar críticamente la naturaleza de las afirmaciones de conocimiento?


Para comenzar con el desarrollo de mi hipótesis es necesario conocer términos como evaluación; la cual se define como la acción de valorar o atribuir un valor a una cosa o tesis. Entonces, todas las personas en el mundo estamos en la posibilidad de evaluar o calificar según nuestros conocimientos o forma de pensar.
Otro término necesario es conocimiento, el cual se define como la acción de conocer por medio de ejercicio de las facultades intelectuales, de la naturaleza, relaciones con el entorno. Por lo tanto, obtenemos conocimiento al tomar información del medio que nos rodea con la ayuda de nuestros sentidos y razonamientos, y la transformamos en nuestra verdad es decir conocimiento.
La combinación de la evaluación y el conocimiento es la evaluación crítica de conocimiento. Debido a que la evaluación crítica nos permite dar una valoración a las afirmaciones o negaciones es decir conocimiento. Por ejemplo el cuerpo humano es 75% de agua. Evaluar este ejemplo y decir que es una verdad ya que hay estudios que han con probado este conocimiento.
En conclusión si todos tomamos cosas o pensamientos de otras personas seriamos un espejo de estas personas, por lo tanto, deberíamos obtener una constante fuente de información para poder desarrollar nuestro conocimiento. La evaluación critica de conocimiento es una cosa fundamental en todos los ser humanos. Sin esto el avance del desarrollo mundial sería nulo. Sin evaluar el conocimiento las personas en el mundo tendrían el mismo conocimiento de todas las otras personas.

It is only about 250 words and I needed 400 but my teacher understood that philosophy in Spanish is a little difficult. Kudos to you is you understand it... I barely do... hehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex-- thanks for keeping us here in Ashland Rotary up to date-- sounds like you are having an exciting time!
Cindy Barnard

Anonymous said...

Alex,
Just started reading your blog and am really enjoying all of your postings to date. Sounds like you have really thrown yourself into this new life without holding back. Good for you!

I'm really enjoying the honesty and clarity in your blog. It feels like we are chatting while sitting across from each other.

Look forward to hearing more about your daily adventures...

Tysen Mueller

Anonymous said...

Hola Alex,
Como esta usted? Muy bien, I hope.
(Sorry, my computer doesn't have upside down punctuation!)
I was delighted to read your blog. It sounds as though you are already having some great adventures.
I really loved your comment about changing the world...and you are right! The only way we can change the world is by being a contributing member of the world "family."
So, while you are out changing the world, life goes on in Ashland. The leaves are changing to vibrant reds and yellows, the creek water level is really low. (No one is kayaking in it at this point!)
I look forward to your next entry on your blog.
Diane Mueller