Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sorry!

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I haven't written more, first I didn't have internet and now I am being WORKED by school it is really intense and I'll write more about it later. I really want to sleep rigt now cause at 5:30 I will need to get up for school. Anyways thanks for all the comments, I changed my setting so that it is possible for anyone to comment. Hopefully if you tried and couldn't now you can. I have so much to write and hopefully I'll get to it all this expirience is amazing and I want to share it with everyone. Anyways blessings to everwyone and check back soon, hopefully all will be caught up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiya alex its your liitle bro chris. it sucks i havnt been home when u called. thats probly your fault. jk. ive been reading your blog and you sound like your having a blast. when u come home in a year wanna bring me some stuff. hope u are playing soccer. we could use another playa. im on jv if u hadnt heard. its fun but are team isnt very good. well i hope your having fun. say hi to family numero dos for me.

p.s. me and mom are going to take italian togethor. adios mi hermano