Friday, September 19, 2008

Dreams

I have had so many weird dreams while I've been in Ecuador, probably just about everyone has been in one or more dream. They all have to do with my friends and family, it seems as though since, I never have any time to think during the day that I have begun to have adventures with my friends and family in my dreams. One dream really stands out, but it is about two weeks old.
I woke up from sleeping and it was a normal day. But my family was talking to me and I didn't understand them, it was really weird to me. My family cept on asking me questions that didn't make any sense and I was really unerved. Then my dream jumped to the other exchange students who were my friends from ashland not from around the world. There Spanish was perfect, I asked them what was up and they said that there was only two weeks left in the exchange and that everyone had just gotten back from the galapagos. I was really dumbfounded because I didn't remember any of this. I remmeber thinking that if it was a dream than I would know it because this was way to real. So I asked people questions but all of them spoke really fast so I didn't really understand to much. I was really angery for a little while, I yelled and was really unhappy becuase I had lived through my exchange but could only remember the first two weeks. I am proud to say that after that my response was, oh well, at least I'll get four weeks of exchange and all was well.
I have been having dreams night after night in which it is totally real for me. It is really cool and interesting because in Ashland I don't remember my dreams.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

ñaño..a mi me pasa lo contrario desde que estoy aqui no puedo recordar un solo sueño...y lo poco que recuerdo siempre veo personas que nunca he visto antes...y son sueños super raros.....
esperoque la estes pasando de lo mejor

Ben Small said...

sim sim. eu tambein. cuando fui em ashland eu tinha soñhos a veces. e agora tenho soñhos todos os noites, e muito real. e todos com amigos de ashland, e nos fazamos coisas loucos. percebe? i dig it.